Top 25 Amazon Ranking Factors (A9 Algorithm)
Conversion Rate Factors
Sales Rank(More sales mean higher rankings)
많이 판매한 셀러가 보다 높은 랭킹을 가져가고, 높은 랭킹이 더 많이 팔게 한다.
고객 평가 리뷰 수와 점수(별점)가 높을 수록 상위 랭크
Image Size & Quality
1000px x 1000px 이상
검색 시 동일 제품군은 가격이 낮을 수록 상위 랭크
Many sellers create multiple listings for variations of the same product. This is suboptimal.
This has several benefits:
- It maximizes your customer reviews, since Amazon will combine your similar products into a single primary product page. 고객 리뷰 극대화
- It makes the most sense from a UX standpoint; keeping customers on the same page makes it more likely they’ll buy your product. UX 관점에서 유의미
- Amazon has shown a preference for ranking products with multiple options in their listing. 옵션이 있는 제품에 랭킹 우선권
Time on Page & Bounce Rate
페이지 체류 시간↑ 이탈율↓
Product Listing Completeness
제품 리스팅 시 모든 필드를 가득 채우도록.. 검색결과의 탑 랭크를 위해..
가능한 많은 키워드를 갖어가라
Features / Bullet Points
Bullet Points has to include ‘디테일 & 키워드’. Also, they’re easily readable.
Brand & Manufacturer Part #
Brand와 Manufacturer Part Number를 포함시켜라.
Category & Sub-Category
When setting up your product listing, make sure you put your product in the most relevant, narrow category possible.
Seller Central account, the Search and Browse help page is worth reading.
First, I’ll spell out the guidelines:
- There are five fields that accept 50 characters each.
- You do not need to repeat any words
- Commas will be ignored
- Quotation marks will unnecessarily limit your keyword
- Including multiple variations of the same word is unnecessary
- Including common misspellings is unnecessary
- Order of the search terms may matter
- Do include synonyms or spelling variations (e.g. include sun screen and sunscreen)
Here’s a neat little Amazon ranking hack you can do to take advantage of this factor:
- Construct a URL for your product listing using the [&keyword=your+keyword] query (append the code inside the brackets to your product URL).
- Use a link shortening service like bit.ly to create a shareable link to that URL.
- Drive traffic to the shortened link.
Customer Satisfaction & Retention Factors
Negative Seller Feedback
Order Processing Speed
Two of the big customer satisfaction metrics are Percentage of Orders Refunded and Pre-Fulfillment Cancellation.
Perfect Order Percentage (POP)
Order Defect Rate (ODR)
Important! Buyer-removed negative feedback does not count towards your ODR. So, it really pays to address each and every one of your customers’ issues.
An easy way to do this – seen in the example above – is to use Fulfillment by Amazon to offer Frustration Free Packaging.
Key takeaways from The Ultimate Guide to Ranking Products on Amazon:
Original source : http://startupbros.com/rank-amazon/